- This easy to grow houseplant is common called Corn Plant because of its big strappy leaves.
- Big, colorful leaves (with a lime-green stripe) make Mass Cane a must-have houseplant for any room.
Looking for an easy to grow houseplant? If so, Mass Cane is a great choice. It is a snap to grow. It adds instant beauty and makes a bold statement in any room in your house. Native to tropical Africa, Mass Cane enjoys a little extra humidity during the winter so try grouping it with other houseplants.
A GREAT PLANT FOR HOMES AND OFFICES AND THE PERFECT GIFT! Mass Cane is an ideal houseplant for any home, apartment, or office. Did you know that keeping plants in your office space makes you more productive? Recent studies prove it! Mass Cane also makes a great gift.
MASS CANE ADDS LUSH VIBRANCY TO INDOOR DECOR: Delray Plants Mass Cane houseplant is shipped in a grower pot and can be dropped directly into a decorative pot. Make sure the container has drain holes, because its important that this plant doesnt sit in wet soil. This is the ideal houseplant for living rooms, hallways, dens, patios, and bedrooms. In situations where it's extremely happy (and in bright enough light), Mass Cane will bloom, producing clusters of fragrant, creamy-white flowers.
HOUSE PLANTS REMOVE TOXINS FROM THE INDOOR AIR: NASAs Clean Air Study concluded that houseplants, including Mass Cane, promote better air quality in your home. The study by NASA found that houseplants actively remove chemical pollutants from the air. All plants help purify the air by removing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen. Heres a tip: NASA researchers recommend at least one houseplant for every 100 square feet to improve the air quality in your home.
CARE FOR YOUR MASS CANE (CORN PLANT) IS EASY: This low-maintenance houseplant requires little care and looks great for years!
- Light: Mass Cane (Corn Plant) grows best in a bright spot, but it will also tolerate low-light situations. In areas of the home that have less light, Mass Cane will grow more slowly and may show less lime-green coloration. To brighten up the leaves, move the plant into higher light.
- Water: Allow the top inch or so of the soil to dry between waterings. Corn Plant needs more frequent watering in spring and summer than it does fall and winter. It hates overly moist or soggy soil. The frequency of watering will depend on your Corn Plants pot size, how much light it gets, and the indoor temperature of your home.
- Feeding: Fertilize Corn Plant a few times a year, in spring and summer, to keep it healthy. Use a general-purpose fertilizer labeled for houseplant use. Follow the directions on the fertilizer packaging.
- Pruning/Shaping: Corn Plant typically doesn't require pruning or shaping to keep its good looks.
- Repotting: Repot your Corn Plant when it becomes root bound. (A houseplant is root bound when roots appear in the soil or begin to escape through drain holes in the pot bottom.) A well-draining potting soil mixture for is recommended when repotting. Never repot houseplants using soil from your yard.
- Outdoor Options: Corn Plant can spend the summer outdoors on a shaded deck or patio. Bring the plant indoors as the weather cools down. Mass Cane (Corn Plant) cannot withstand a freeze.
MASS CANE (CORN PLANT) SAFETY: Delray Plants Mass Cane (Corn Plant) is not intended for human or animal consumption. All parts of this plant are poisonous so keep it out of reach from children and pets.
ABOUT THE GROWER: Delray Plants is a subsidiary of Costa Family Farms. We are a third-generation family-run business stretching from South Florida to North Carolina. We have 5,500 hard working employees that farm and cultivate a variety of beautiful plants that you can bring home today.
- Super easy to grow<
- Great Gift
- Beautiful Home Decor
- Not for sale in AK,AZ,CA,GU,HI,PR
The Mass Cane is an easy, low maintenance plant that is an eye-catching addition to the interior. The dark green leaves have a beautiful cream/yellow stripe down the middle and can remove various types of toxins in the air.detailedDescription":"
- Easy. Just set it in bright light and enjoy this tall leafy houseplant right out the box.
- Attractive. Mass Cane (Corn Plant) is a vertical plant with strappy leaves providing instant living decor to your home.
- Air-purifying. Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as benzene and formaldehyde, from indoor air.
- Water when the soil feels dry. Don’t allow Mass Cane (Corn Plant) to sit in wet soil.
- Add a living sculpture to your home. The upright growth habit and lush leaves of this beautiful plant are like having living art in your home.
- Ideal gift. Give this beautiful plant as the perfect housewarming gift for new home buyers.
- Not for sale in AK,AZ,CA,GU,HI,PR
- Get it now. Ships direct to your home, or pick it up at a nearby Walmart store.
Assembled Product Weight：8 ozAssembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：8.75 x 8.75 x 42.00 Inches
Mass Cane (Dracaena fragrans) Corn Plant Easy to Grow Live House Plant from Delray Plants, 10-inch Grower’s Pot 553137702