- An easy-care classic, Ivy makes a cheerful addition to any room.
- Ivy offers a wide variety of leaf shapes and colors.
Ivy is a beautiful, leafy houseplant that develops masses of pretty leaves on long trailing stems that look great when displayed in urns or hanging baskets. A European native, Ivy prefers a bright location away from direct sun.
A FRILLY, BEAUTIFUL HOUSEPLANT: Ivy requires minimal care and adds instant beauty to your home or office. Ivy will grow and trail, getting bigger and better each year.
A GREAT PLANT FOR HOMES AND OFFICES! AND ITS THE PERFECT GIFT! Ivy is an ideal houseplant for any home, apartment, or office. Did you know that keeping plants in the office makes you more productive? Recent studies prove it! Ivy also makes a great housewarming gift for new homeowners. (Everyone loves lush green plants!)
IVY ADDS LUSH LIFE TO AN STYLE OF INDOOR DECOR Delray Plants Ivy houseplant is shipped in a grower pot and can be dropped directly into a decorative pot. Make sure the container has drain holes, because its important that this plant doesnt sit in wet soil. This is the ideal houseplant for living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and bedrooms.
HOUSE PLANTS REMOVE TOXINS FROM THE INDOOR AIR: NASAs Clean Air Study concluded that houseplants promote better air quality in your home. The study by NASA found that houseplants actively remove chemical pollutants from the air. All plants help purify the air by removing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen. Heres a tip: NASA researchers recommend at least one house plant for every 100 square feet to improve the air quality in your home.
CARE FOR YOUR IVY IS EASY: This leafy houseplant requires little care and looks great for years!
- Light: Ivy grows best in a bright spot (but out of direct sunlight), but it will also tolerate lower-light situations. Ivy likes cool temperatures, so a north-facing window is a good choice.
- Water: Allow the top inch or so of the soil to dry between waterings. If you miss a watering or two and your Ivy wilts, don't worry -- it should recover after you give it a splash of water. Take care not to overwater ivy. It's best to keep this houseplant a little too dry than a little too wet. The frequency of watering will depend on your Ivys pot size, how much light it gets, and the indoor temperature of your home.
- Feeding: Fertilize Ivy a few times a year, in spring and summer, to keep it healthy. Use a general-purpose fertilizer labeled for houseplant use. Follow the directions on the fertilizer packaging for recommendations on how much to use.
- Pruning/Shaping: Ivy typically doesn't require pruning or shaping to keep its good looks. Remove faded leaves to keep it looking its best.
- Repotting: Repot your Ivy when it becomes root bound. (A houseplant is root bound when roots appear in the soil or begin to escape through drain holes in the pot bottom.) A well-draining potting soil mixture for is recommended when repotting. Never repot houseplants using soil from your yardits generally too heavy and doesnt drain well enough.
- Outdoor Options: : Ivy can spend the summer outdoors on a shaded deck or patio. Ivy looks beautiful when planted with blooming summer annuals. Its trailing growth habit makes it ideal for baskets, window boxes, and on a pedestal. Bring the plant indoors as the weather cools down. Ivy cannot withstand a freeze.
IVY SAFETY: Delray Plants Ivy is not intended for human or animal consumption.
ABOUT THE GROWER: Delray Plants is a subsidiary of Costa Family Farms. We are a third-generation family-run business stretching from South Florida to North Carolina. We have 5.500 hard working employees that farm and cultivate a variety of beautiful plants that you can bring home today.
Durable houseplantPurifies the airNot for sale in California, Arizona, Alaska, or Hawaii
The Hedera Ivy is such a versatile vining houseplant because of it's attractiveness and ability to purify the air. The ivy's leaves have a wonderful feature to vary in sizes as it grows. Ivy is perfect as a table top decoration, or hanging in a shaded patio.detailedDescription":"
Delray Plants Hedera Ivy in 6\" Hanging Basket:
- The Hedera Ivy is such a versatile vining houseplant because of it's attractiveness and ability to purify the air
- The ivy's leaves have a wonderful feature to vary in sizes as it grows
- Ivy is perfect as a table top decoration or hanging in a shaded patio
- Ivy can also be trained to grow around posts on the patio or walls in the home
- Not for sale in California, Arizona, Alaska, or Hawaii
Assembled Product Weight：3 lbAssembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：8.00 x 9.00 x 23.00 Inches
Ivy (Hedera helix) Easy To Grow Live House Plant from Delray Plants, 6-inch Hanging Basket 553137709